I have tried workouts, shakes, pills and various juices in an attempt to get fit over the last 15 years. I developed a pot belly from becoming less active and eating more. To some, I may not look unhealthy and that is the deceiving part as I was very unhealthy in my eating habits.
I am confessing that I sometimes ate 3 honey buns within an hour while chasing it down with a soft drink. It felt good going down, but I came down crashing in a few hours. I got a boost of energy but that is all it was. A quick boost that did not help me in the long run.
I am now part of a group called Beach body. I am sticking to my workouts more. I am not where I need to be yet, but on the road to better health and more energy than I have had in years. I do not struggle lifting those 50 pound boxes anymore.
This is just a testimonial of my progress so far. I started this lifestyle change on July 30, 2009 and have lost 9 pounds to date. My midsection was the problem area as I stored fat in my stomach and chest area, which is one of the most unhealthy places around the heart.
My 90 day goal was to lose 15 pounds and I have already gotten halfway there. Please follow me on my quest to get fit and healthy and stay out of the doctor’s offices and hospitals due to poor health. In invite you to join me by including regular exercise and better eating habits as part of your lifestyle. You can do it and I will be happy to help you along the way.
I said all that to say this-if you want to lose weight and become healthy:
1. It must start with the desire to change.
2. Along with the desire to change, there must be a willingness to follow directions from someone who is where you would like to be.
You need the necessary tools to accomplish your goals.
4. You need an environment where you can be yourself and have to room to grow.
5. You need a proven system of workouts that have been tried with the results you seek.
6. You must realize that you are the key to your own success and no one else.
7. If your desire to change and workout is to be successful, then your desire must be matched with passion and commitment until you see the desired results.
Walter Taylor has taken his health into his own hands after seeing firsthand what poor eating habits and obesity has done to people. Walter invites all who are struggling to lose weight and exercise to join him today! You can visit Walter’s website at http://www.mytimetowin.info